Shotgun Trick Shots: Winchester SX4 Edition part 2 is finally here! In part 2 we continue our journey to see how high we can go. In part 1 (we shot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 targets. Two of the shots, 5 limbo style and 6 with the gun behind the back were/are unofficial world records. In this second part we step it up and even set a few more records. The shots you see in this video were 100’s of thousands of rounds and years practice.
►►► WIN A SX4 ►►►http://bit.ly/sx4giveaway
WATCH SX4 Trick Shots 1: http://bit.ly/SX4TrickShots1YT
WATCH Winchester SX3 vs. SX4 Semi Auto Shotgun Review http://bit.ly/SX3vsSX4YT
Winchester SX4 – Helping you make GREAT shots
►CLICK HERE to learn more about the amazing SX4 Semi Auto Shotgun
Gould Bros. – we’re so much cooler online, JOIN US!
► Sub to our Youtube channel http://bit.ly/2pLzg9b
► Follow us on Instagram http://bit.ly/GouldBrothersInstagram
► Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/GouldBrothersFacebook
Make your next event AWESOME
► with a Live Exhibition Shooting Show! http://bit.ly/BooktheBrothers
► Our Secret to Success http://bit.ly/OurSecret2Success
Because you love great products too!
* Winchester Ammo: AA http://bit.ly/WinAA-BassPro
* Choke Tubes: Trulock Chokes http://bit.ly/TrulockChokes
* Custom Paint: DeadEye Liquid Graphics http://bit.ly/DeadEyeLG
* Eye Protection: ESS http://bit.ly/ESSEyePro 25% off with promo code “GBX25″
* Hearing Protection: WildEar http://bit.ly/WildEarPro 10% off with promo code “Gould10″
* Performance Supplement: MTN OPS http://bit.ly/MTNOPS
* Trap Machines: Promatic http://bit.ly/PromaticTraps
* Magazine Tube Extensions: Nordic Components http://bit.ly/NordicComp
* Clay Targets: White Flyer http://bit.ly/WhiteFlyer-BassPro
* Explosions: Sure Shot Exploding Targets http://bit.ly/SureShotExpoding
* Video: Capturyd http://bit.ly/capturyd
* Vortex Optics: http://bit.ly/VortexOpticshome
The shots in this video were performed by trained professionals for entertainment purposes only. Do not attempt any of the shots seen in this video and make sure you follow the fundamental rules for safe gun handling.
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
Now pull that trigger and SHOOT for your DREAMS